Taking pictures with our phone is what we do best, but organizing them properly and making a photo album is not everyone’s hobby.
At least that’s my case, going through thousands of photos is just too much, and it only gets more. But hurray, there is this app (IOS) that really does make thing a lot easier:MyMinistars. They made a cute little film that shows you how it works, but in short:
- Download the app
- Make different sections per child
- Upload pics from your album
- There is an option to add quotes
- There is an option to add family of friends so they can see the pictures as well
- Select the album (per child) you wish to make (you can choose colour for the cover and add a photo to it)
- You’re done, easy peasy!
If that doesn’t make your life easier.. Well.. actually they have another awesome feature, you can install a weekly reminder to add a photo when you haven’t done it yet. Do really does make it easy to actually make those yearly albums.